Anyone who works at a computer for extended periods, knows the benefits of taking regular breaks. The short process below will give you an hourly reminder on work days.
1. Open Alarms and Clock. Press the Windows key and then start typing alarm. The app will appear before you have finished and just hit enter
2. With the Alarm option selected, click on the plus sign (bottom right) to add an alarm
3. Select a time that is an hour after you typically sit down at the computer
4. In the Repeats section, click on Only once and then select your work days
5. In Snooze time, select 1 hour and click on the Save icon (bottom right)
And that's all it takes to get a regular reminder to take a break during your work hours